CodeChum is an online platform where teachers can manage their class, and create programming problems and activities for students to answer online.
* Free teachers can only create 1 class
How It Works
It’s as simple as one, two, three
Create an Account
- Sign up as a teacher
- Fill up the necessary information
Create a Class
- Create a class from selected predefined courses
- Each course has built-in lessons so you don’t have to prepare anything else
- Available courses: Basic C Programming, Basic Python Programming, Java OOP
- Let your students create a student account
- Give the class code to your students and let them join your class
- See your student's performance and executions in activities
- See your student's progress throughout the semester
- Manage the unlocking of the next lesson or quiz
We have a lot of them
You code it,
we auto-check it!
Once students submit their work, it is automatically checked and scored by our system, saving teachers
much needed time.
CodeChum is mobile-responsive! Both teachers and students can use the web app with ease on their mobile
phones with little to no compromise.
every step of the way!
Teachers can easily monitor the performance of their students in activities real-time, giving them idea on the areas where their students can improve on.
Some of the best in the country
Cebu Institute of
Technology - University
Our Lady of Fatima
College of Ormoc
CIT-U Dean talks
The CIT-U College of Computer Science Dean explains what CodeChum does and how it
benefits their teachers.
Research Paper on CodeChum
A research paper about CodeChum’s usability was presented during the ICEduTech 2019 (an international research conference on educational technologies) in Lingnan University, Hong Kong.Read Research
Used by High School Teachers
CodeChum is currently being used by teachers from Science High schools. Namely Philippine Science High School, and Cebu City National Science High School.
Want to give it a try?
Then go ahead!Try for Free