Make online programming classes more
interesting, fun, and simple.
*Free teacher accounts expire after 1 month
How It Works
It's as easy as one, two, three!
Create an Account
- Sign up as a teacher
- Fill up the necessary information
Create a Class
- Create a class from selected predefined courses
- Each course has built-in lessons so you don’t have to prepare anything else
- Available courses: Basic C Programming, Basic Python Programming, Java OOP
- Let your students create a student account
- Give the class code to your students and let them join your class
- See your student's performance and executions in activities
- See your student's progress throughout the semester
- Manage the unlocking of the next lesson or quiz
We have a lot in store for you
Automatically checks code
Once students submit their work, it is automatically checked and scored by our system, saving teachers much needed time.
It’s Mobile Responsive
CodeChum is mobile-responsive! Both teachers and students can use the web app with ease on their mobile phones with little to no compromise.
Requires only low Internet speed
Based on our tests, loading and working in CodeChum’s website app only needs as little as 500Kbps to load and function - saving at least a bit of peso in your pockets!
Has Built-in Course Lessons
CodeChum also has ready-to-use programming lessons for basic and advanced C, Java, and Python courses for your students to learn with!
Did you know?
CodeChum currently supports the following programming languages:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a free trial?expand_more
How much is CodeChum’s premium version?expand_more
Will the students not be charged anymore?expand_more
How can I subscribe to CodeChum’s premium version?expand_more
I have other questions, how can I reach someone from the team?expand_more